- Just drag and drop your images or documents in the area below. Or click anywhere in the dotted blue area to upload files.
- Wait for your files to be uploaded. You will see a progress bar for your files.
- Once upload is done, click on the "Generate PDF" button below. It will redirect you to a page where you can download your generated PDF.
- For images, only .jpg, .png and .gif files are allowed.
- For documents, .doc, .ppt, .xls, .txt files are allowed.
- You can generate single pdf file from multiple images. However, you can upload only one document file to generate pdf.
- Mixed types of uploaded files, for example, uploading image or document file together will not work.
- If you want to convert multiple images into a single pdf file and order of the files are important, then we recommend to name the image files sequentially, for example, 1.jpg, 2.jpg, 3.jpg and so on.
- Generated PDF files will be deleted after 24 hours.